Thursday, July 21, 2011

I think Vedantists doesn't approve of me taking the idea of illusion a step further than appearance.

Namaste,

I think Vedantists doesn't approve of me taking the idea of illusion a
step further than appearance....for appearance needs a mind and Brahman cannot
have duality so appearance also never happened.. I know the path they has gone
down very well....go to the advaitin groups and advaita sites and you will see
more of them....but it leads nowhere for it is all in the mind discussing the
mind...and people like to own their concepts....Also a teacher shouldn't really
be a teacher unless they have achieved what it is they are teaching, although it
is a a maxim if you can't do something then teach it...
Whether all these ideas are pointers or not they have come about due to the body
and consciousness manifesting in it...the son of a barren woman...The have all
come about because a child noticed that it existed and built on
that.............consciousness has originally forced itself on unawareness and
then on the child...As NIZ said it is all trash this religious and spiritual
study, and all the actor philosophers....there is only to recognise the I
amness.....a feeling not a mantra and realise that...

I don't think for one moment that I have gone a step further than sankara...he
didn't go beyond appearance as they wouldn't grasp it...Nir Vana means- no
sample Nir Guna means -beyond...

This is the only entry or writing besides discussion groups that I have
composed....Why? Because I am not realised and have vasanas so I am not
qualified to teach or be a sadguru....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajativada

No comments: