Sunday, December 13, 2009

Astral Descents

Astral Descents....It is my birthday so my wife took me off to the Ballet again....Nutcracker of course Tchaikovsky and all that....thouroughly enjoyed myself again. However couldn't help thinking as I watched all the beauty and artistry of the dance and music that it is so so ASTRAL......it is all at that level of mind.......Now that is a secret...about that and the people who like and are associated with it........10 hours ago .
The fact is that withing illusion, there is not only an evoluton but a descent down as well. These entities meet, those that are evolving and those that descended. Most of the yogis and descents are descended from the second or third wave of astral descents....hence the remarkable differences between the levels of awareness in humans....and the distortions thereof....

No comments: