Monday, July 19, 2021

FROM NATURAL STATE TO WAKING STATE BLISS AND ANXIETY ...SRI LAKSHMANA WAS MY GURU BEFORE I KNEW IT,

I did not realise until much later that my guru was Sri Lakshmana Swamy but in retrospect i could see who it was...Now it is Sri Mathru Sarada.... Even showed my wife the time she was born,,i was only 10 or so at the time...the Guru follows one through incarnations right up to Moksha...Lakshmana appeared in my room on an ashram and took me up through ALL THE ASTRAL AND MENTAL PLANES TO NIRVIKALPA SAMADHI,,,,I recognised him when he wanted me to...t · Sometimes as as happened to me I awake in bliss if I have moved from the natural to the bliss state and then waking state quickly without lingering in the dream state Other times I awake in anxiety if I have moved directly from the natural state to the awakened state, which is the separation anxiety state from the SELF.....T ⁠

No comments: