Tuesday, April 14, 2020

A DISINCARNATE PRESSES ON MY DURING MY SLEEP,,,,AND TANTRA FOR REMOVING EVIL SPIRITS.


A week ago or so I felt something PRESSING AND MOVING on my leg as I was in bed...I got out of bed and turned the light on,,,nothing there. The other night i felt something on top of me pressing me so hard that I woke up. As awoke a being backed off me and walked out the room. It was a wraith or a spirit woman in a long nightgown or similar.with long hair..she walked out of the room disappearing...However I took it as an attempt to do me some harm or other. So the next night I put a Siva Nataraj on the window sill as an extra as my bedside table has my Siva Shawl and bangle. I repeated the above tantra for removing evil spirits a couple of times as well. I checked a book where Sri Lakshmana Swamy was recorded, and as I opened the book it opened at the exact page where he was talking about a demonic force pressing on him in bed. it caused him to wake and utter the Rama mantra loudly and the demonic force left not to return...So I took that to repeat my mantra in the room more often which I did.The next night it felt clean and peaceful in my bedroom and no visits from disincarnates. AUM, AUM, AUM...UDDISA TANTRA..... HERE IS THE TANTRA FOR REMOVING EVIL SPIRITS... HAM HAM,HIM HIM,HUM HUM. HEM HAIM,HOM HAUM,HAM HAH, KSAM KSAM,KSIM KSIM,KSUM KSUM, KSEM KSAIM, KSOM KSAUM,KSAM, KSAH, HAMSOHAM.. OM NAMAH SIVAYA...

1 comment:

Tony O'Clery said...

LOOKED VERY MUCH LIKE A RELATIVE OF MINE....T