Sunday, October 27, 2019

PRETALOKA IS A PLACE OF REGRET AND THE SIDDHA IN MY ROOM.


PRETALOKA IS A PLACE OF REGRET, AND PAINFUL REFLECTION,,,If you remember something you regret or are ashamed of then you already know the pretaloka, except it is much more intense and mentally painful,,, You ask how i know...Well i was initiated by the Siddha when i was on an ashram to all the lokas from the astral 7 to the mental. By the subtle Siddha who manifested in my room....t ASHRAM Visit from a Siddha. On another day in my room,just before the afternoon siesta,I was lying there comletely relaxed,in between sleep and wakefulness.When a little Siddha-Yogi appeared,an old man dressed in virtual rags.He was old,balding and wore a brown robe of some sort.He told me to touch his back near his right shoulder,this was all done telepathically,I must be on the Astral Plane,and I didn't know whether I was out of my body or what.I touched his shoulder then he took me up through all kinds of planes,from Astral to Mental and more.He took me through the level of form to a level of colours,shimmering vibrations.I saw forms,beings on the different levels,the shimmering colours,and energies were also beings.He took me up to another level I have no memory of,but I knew that I had been there.I awoke on my mattress and realised that I had been travelling out of my body.It was different from dreaming,so real, so conscious,and he set the agenda not I,or so it seemed to me.I had had "out of body experiences" before but not like this. One time in Brisbane,before coming to India,I had a very strong experience,but at a lower level.I awoke one morning to find myself out of my body and kneeling beside it.I was examining the body and in particular some wiggly sun growths around my chest and neck area.I can remember thinking how cold and clammy my skin was.I then realised it was nearly 7a.m.and I had to get up.Instantaneously I was awake in my body but I realised what had happened and noted it.I then rose from my bed,which was on a cold ,damp,sleep-out verandah,hence the cold clammy skin.T

2 comments:

Tony O'Clery said...

THE SIDDHA WAS A MUKTA SRI LAKSHMANA SWAMY BEFORE I CAME TO HIM.T

Tony O'Clery said...

This shows earth and all the lokas are just a waste of time..just all in the mind/your mind...dying takes you nowhere....just regret and self condemnation....WHY GO THROUGH THAT GET REALISED....!!!!t