Thursday, August 29, 2019

EARLY Christians were vegetarians like the Essenes...and followed strict ADAMIC/MOSES, law'' lo tirtzach'' as thou shalt not kill anything.


EARLY Christians were vegetarians like the Essenes...and followed strict ADAMIC/MOSES, law'' lo tirtzach'' as thou shalt not kill anything...Jesus whipping the animal sellers for sacrifice out of the temple was the last straw for the herodian priests who were making a lot of money out of it( cayce calls them sons of belial)....In the end this is what got Jesus SENTENCED AND killed...HIS COMPASSION FOR THE ANIMALS...t IT IS PORTRAYED AS WHIPPING THE MONEY CHANGERS OUT OF THE TEMPLE BUT THAT IS JUST A COVER AS THEY WERE SELLING ANIMALS FOR SACRIFICE....T. Jesus said.."' ,MY FATHER DOES NOT WANT BURNT OFFERINGS'"...ie...animals slaughtered and burned on the altars....as sacrifice....T. Jeremiah 6:20 What do I care about incense from Sheba or sweet calamus from a distant land? Your burnt offerings are not acceptable; your sacrifices do not please me. Jeremiah 7:22 (ESV) For in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak to your fathers or command them concerning burnt offerings and sacrifices. Isaiah 1:11-13 "The multitude of your sacrifices - what are they to me?" says the LORD. "I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats. When you come to appear before me, who has asked this of you, this trampling of my courts? Stop bringing meaningless offerings! Your incense is detestable to me. New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations - I cannot bear your evil assemblies." NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE IS THE WORD FLESH, GREEK KREAS, USED IN CONNECTION WITH JESUS ONLY THE WORD FOR FOOD, PHAGO, IN GREEK...t ref, Hayley Mills.....Vegetarian Cookbook by Adiraja Dasa...T

No comments: