Friday, January 13, 2017

SOME SPIRITUAL INDICATIONS IN MY LIFE.


SOME SPIRITUAL INDICATIONS IN MY LIFE... As a young boy used to spend a lot of time by myself on top of hills near my aunt's farm... I used to lean against a rock the seemed to vibrate... My father asked me at about 9, if i believed in previous civilisations....I said yes...then he asked where are they? I said destroyed by great weapons and they are at the bottom of the sea. When my wife entered this plane I was only 10 and i decribed her to my friends at school as being spanish lookiing... My father told me the soul is everywhere, which I knew...He had been in the Indian Army and had talked to Gandhiji. In 1968 a psychic approached me to go on an expedition to Bimini as I would remember being there 12k year ago...The Bimini road of Atlantis was discovered...Cayce. Tony. OM NAMAH SIVAYA...

1 comment:

Tony O'Clery said...

I was also told the name of a guru i would visit in India some 20 years later..