Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Ramana said if you search for the mind you won't find it as THE SELF WILL SUCK YOU INTO ITSELF

Ramana said if you search for the mind you won't find it as THE SELF WILL SUCK YOU INTO ITSELF. MOST OF MY SEARCH IS BYPASSED AS I GO DIRECT TO NIRVIKALPA SAMADHI KEVALA TEMPORARY SAHAJA PERMANENT. THIS TIME I SEARCHED FOR AKASA OR UNIVERSAL MIND, AND THIS WHAT HAPPENED AS SOON AS THOUGHT ABOUT IT..I FEEL THIS WAS A DIRECT INTERVENTION OF MY GURU, MATHRU SRI SARADA WHO IS THE SELF/MUKTA. AS WAS THE FIRST BY SRI LAKSHMANA SWAMY ON THE ASHRAM IN INDIA YEARS AGO. IN my night border plane travel meditation I feel my Guru or Self diverted me from akasa to Nirvikalpa Samadhi. That was what the darkness was prior to loss of consciousness and Samadhi Ie no point in me exploring delusion as Akasa when I could do nirvikalpa. What She is saying is that Saguna is shining within the Akasa but that is not Saguna or vital force..This is what happened to my mind when I searched for Akasa and fell into into total darkness until I went into Nirvikalpa Samadhi. SO IF YOU SEARCH FOR MIND YOU WONT FIND IT T. Even akasa. TONY .

No comments: