Wednesday, February 21, 2024

NIRVIKALPA VIA SUBTLE

I learn more at night when I am dreaming. I could see that much of what we call dream is visiting the astral So I moved on to trying to understand how the modification of Akasa egos happened and Demonics like Belial. AT this point I started thinking where did Akasa come and how.As I thought this I fell into total darkness nothingness before losing all consciousness. As awoke into the dream I realised there is no Akasa.Nir Guna is truth and like the initiation on the Ashram I was coming out of Nirvikalpa as I do daily.However when I lie down in the day there is .no subtle.This time I started in the subtle and destroyed the thoughts..No akasa which I already knew but to be aware of the process OF TO NOT KNOWING I WOKE UP LAUGHING..AS THERE WAS NO BLISS AS THAT IS AKASA T.

No comments: